- Singapore Citizen
- At least 16 years old
- Students in JC, Poly or IP/IB schools who are age 16.
- Freshmen preferred
- Healthy and no major illnesses
- Height – 1.62m to 1.90m and not obese
- Eyesight requirements
- — Short-sighted – below 600 deg each eye
- — Astigmatism – below 200 deg each eye
- — Not colour blind
- — No other eye deficiencies
When to apply?
As soon as you get your school prelim’s results, give us a call at 64836236 / 6237.
How to apply?
Applicant should apply personally at the Singapore Youth Flying Club’s Recruitment Office at 515 West Camp Road Singapore 797695, Seletar Airport. (see Map)
Please call 64836236 / 64836237 for an appointment.
Please refer to the links below to download the application form.
Please bring along your NRIC, 3 recent photos, Health Booklet, Copies of final year results, GCE results, PSLE results, NRIC (Front and Back). New citizens would need to have a copy of their new citizenship certificate.